Quest, Inc., makes a difference in the lives of nearly 1,000 people each day. For over 50 years, Quest has supported Central Floridians with developmental and intellectual disabilities by offering choices and opportunities to live, learn, work and play. Quest offers a wide range of services and support for individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our company can be a valuable resource by providing a safe place to call home, quality long term care, education, therapy and early intervention services for children, employment for youth and adults and a place for retreat and respite. Quest’s mission, through quality and innovation, is to build communities where people with disabilities achieve their goals. Each Quest team member plays an important role in providing the individuals we serve with superior service, care and support.
At Quest Camp Thunderbird, the Camp Cabin Lead will provide supervision, guidance, and leadership to assigned staff and guests, manage cabin safety and daily operation, and to serve as a key member of the seasonal program leadership team.
· Past or current college course experience in areas of Therapeutic Recreation, Special Education, Psychology or similar field preferred
· Experience working with individuals with disabilities in recreational/camp setting
• Eligible to legally work in the United States
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Must have at least 1 year of related work experience
• Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record